Sunday, October 5, 2008

A new bed


These pictures don't do it justice, but this is our new bed with all the fixings.


We got a new bed this weekend. It was long overdue. The bed that we have had my mom gave us about 9 years ago and when she gave it to us it was about 6 years old. needless to say, it had seen better days. So we went to Sam's club to do a little shopping and ended up leaving with a new bed. It is great and we love it. What I also love is that because we upgraded from a full size bed to a queen, I had to buy all new bedding. I don't know about you, but I love new bedding. There is just something great about new sheets. I didn't stop there though. I got a new comforter too. I am so proud of myself because I got a great deal. I got a new comforter, pillows and curtains for under $200. I added up what it would have cost if it was not on sale and it would have been $600. Pretty good huh? The comforter is Vera Wang and I love her and I love my new bed. Now I just need a new master suite with cathedral ceilings, a walk in closet and a bathroom out of a magazine to go with my new bed.

No comments: