Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deep fried turkey.......YUM!

Aunt Katie and Micah...I think this picture is blury because Jason had turkey grease on his fingers and got it on the lens.
Stephen and a beer.....they just go together.

A demolished turkey.



Maximo reading Lindsey a book.


Aaron and Melissa being their goofy selves.




We decided this week we were going to have some friends over and deep fry a turkey. So Saturday we did just that. It was delicious and a good time. God food and good friends makes for a great day!

2 comments:

Kelz said...

Hey Steph, I just wanted to let you know I am going to plan on coming up on the 20/21 of Nov. I know that you said I could stay with you guys but I didn't want to be a pain, so I got a hotel room...don't be mad, we can make it fun and take the kiddos swimming if you want :) I will call you later today and we can work out the specifics :) Have a great day, love ya.

The Jaymac Clan said...

You are in big trouble!