Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun at Papa's Pumpkin Patch

This makes my tractor look soooo wimpy. I wonder if dad will buy me one of these?
I don't know why mom makes us do this stuff Micah but you might as well get used to it!
Yeah, You're right.
Proud owner of a pumpkin.
Kim and Cassie......so cute.


Saturday we went to Papa's Pumpkin Patch. It was fun watching Max run around. He got to take a hay ride and pick out his own pumpkin, he got to feed some fish, he got sit on a big tractors and he got to eat donuts. He passed out in the car when we were 2 seconds down the road on our way home.

It was a nice surprise to run into the Taits while we were there. Kim, Danny, Mary, Alden, Cassie and Linda were all there enjoying a warm Autumn day like us. We just love them. We also managed to get some pictures done while we were hanging out at the pumpkin patch. We had Jamie our day care lady/photographer meet us there and do some pictures. I think we got some cute ones......you know, between both boys screaming. I felt a little hoity toity when Danny Tait asked us if we came with our photographer and I answered, "why yes we did". It made me giggle.

It was a beautiful day and it was so nice to spend it outside with family and friends.

3 comments:

Hank and Mary said...

Stephanie, the pictures are perfect, showing the beauty of a fall day. Your sons are so handsome and healthy, it was fun finding your family there! (Especially with your own photographer) :)

Carol and Dan said...

Fun stuff! I also love Fall and missed is for the past 5 years! The colors out here are pretty, too. Looks like you guys are getting some warm weather!......c.

TAITx3 said...

The perfect fall day. I heard about your personal photographer (lol). Can't wait to see the pics.