Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thirty One

I really enjoy selling Thirty One products but I have gotten off to slower start than expected. It doesn't make me feel better when the girl I signed up under tells me she is so busy she can't keep up. I am not a natural sales person but I really do love and believe in these products. Would you guys pray about this for me? I really feel like I was led to do this and I have faith in that but I would like to see this pick up. Just in case anyone wants to have party, here are some of the newer prints and products and the March special.







1 comment:

KrazyMom said...

I will keep you in prayer. I don't think it is anything you are doing wrong. I think the state of the economy right now is what is probably holding back your sales. The consultants who have been doing it longer than you already have a former clientel built up that still order, is my guess. It will work out for you, don't give up on it!