Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dow Gardens and the Butterflies

I love Dow Gardens any time of year. Last year when we were there to see the butterflies, it was 60 degrees. This year we there is snow and ice. We could have spend an hour just playing on this bridge.

I got a butterfly to sit my finger. The boys weren't about to try this. Probably better for the butterflis that way.


Max checking out a butterfly.
They have an orchid room. I love orchids!

Getting these boys to look at the camera is about impossible.

My mister serious!
Max actually taking a moment to stop and smell the flowers.


Apparently they knew we were coming!






This picture defines all of Max and doesn't need help with words!

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

How fun adn great pics!! You have some handsome fellas on your hands!!!