Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our Coke problem

Jason and I have a Coke problem. A diet Coke problem. We drink a ton of it which means we have a ton of empty cans. Instead of taking the cans back a little at a time, we put them in giant contractor garbage bags and procrastinate on taking them back. I have taken them back the last 2 times. I hate doing it because I look like a bum and its a sticky mess. So today was Jason's lucky day. He is currently taking back about $40 worth of cans. I am really going to try to stay on top of this but it probably won't happen.

2 comments:

kdavid said...

Jason must get that from Don. He will throw cans away before he would ever take them back for a refund. Give them to Lance, that is what we do.

The Jaymac Clan said...

We ended up with $60 so I guess it was worth it.