Saturday, February 6, 2010

Messy couple of days


I managed to sit on this sandwich and squish into a heart shape. Just in time for Valentine's day, man I'm good.

Yesterday Max took a nap in our bed. He usually naps in our bed instead of his because his brother loves to go in and wake him up. While Max was taking his nap he had a little accident and wet his pants. So I washed all of our bedding. Its such a job but it got done and the bed got put back together in time for us to hit the hay. In the middle of the night Max got out of his bed and crawled into bed with us. At 4:30 this morning he woke up and said, "mama, I'm wet". The poor guy peed through his diaper and soaked our bed.......again. So I stripped the bed and just threw a sheet down so we could go back to sleep. So I spent half of the day washing all the bedding, including the comforter, again. I finally got everything washed and put back together and was feeling pretty good about it. Then, I went into Micah's room to play with him and sat right on a peanut butter sandwich. I got peanut butter all over my butt and all over the floor. It was funny but instantly made me think, oh man more laundry to do.

1 comment:

Susu said...

I feel your pain. I have to wash sheets for the millionth time this week because they are soaked in kid pee. It is only a matter of time before I sit on a sandwich today! By the way you are a great mom!(my mommy pep talk for the day!)