Monday, February 8, 2010

Florida

I think we are going to Florida at the end of April. We are heading down with Jason's parents and his sister. We will be staying just outside of Orlando. It sounds like so much fun and I am really looking forward to it. I think we might try to do Disney one day. If Jason and I both volunteer at the Mt. Pleasant food pantry, we can get a free ticket into the park. What a deal. Jason thinks the boys are too small for Disney but I say pish posh, they will love it. We'll see what happens. I better start saving my pennies now.

3 comments:

kdavid said...

I am so excited that you are going!

KrazyMom said...

Your boys will love it and you will be back many times more. This will be my 10th trip to Disney and Syd's 3rd.

Glad you get to take a break and enjoy a sunny vacation!

Anonymous said...

We are going to have a ton of fun!! Gayle bought a double stroller and is leaving it here, so we can use it.

What do you think about Sea World? Mom loves Sea World and I think Blake will like it better than Disney. If you do Disney, will you still do Sea World?

I can't wait to go...we have to have a party for Blake's birthday while we are down here too! :)