Sunday, February 14, 2010

Great Valentine's gift

Saturday was a laid back day. I ran into town in the morning and ran some errands. We had plans to go to a friends house for dinner. I was getting ready to load up the car and I soon realized that I locked my only set of car keys in the car. We took Jason's car to our friends but we had find the extra car seats and put them in and to make a long story short, we were 45 minutes late for dinner. We had a nice time at dinner. The kids played and had a riot with our friend's 5 kids and then Micah threw up all over. He is such a puker. He had a little too much excitement. Well, its not a party until someone pukes. Its nice to have friends with kids because they don't even bat an eye when your kid pukes all over their kitchen table in the middle of dinner.
Today, my sweet husband cleaned the house for me for Valentine's day and paid 50 bucks to have my car unlocked. It was actually the best Valentine's gift I have ever gotten.

1 comment:

kdavid said...

Two Things
1. Have another key made for your car.

2. When did Jason learn how to clean a house?