Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dinner Time Fun.


I know it sounds bad, but Max calls these drinks his "beer". Its cute until we are out in public and he asks people to hold his beer.


A friend of mine at MOPS told me that she puts food coloring in her kids macaroni and cheese to make it fun. I thought I would give it whirl. I went for blue but it came out kind of green. We'll have to do it again for St. Patrick's Day.

Gee Micah, you gotta little something on your face.


Time for clean up. Micah drags this chair all over to get into things he is not suppose to be into. Like playing in the facet, stealing the tooth paste off of the bathroom counter so he can eat it and he also uses it to get a better view of whatever he just put in the toilet. He's smart and sneaky, its a dangerous combination.


1 comment:

Carol and Dan said...

Oh no!...he eats tooth paste! That stinker!......c.