Monday, February 8, 2010

It starts so early

It starts so early. All of the things that I think I don't have to worry about until the boys get older seem to happen right now. For example, The boys discover they have a penis before they even know what a penis is. They play with it like they have no other toys in the world. I realized very quickly that this is not just a teenage boy thing but it pretty much starts at birth. Another example, I just woke Max up from an hour and a half nap because we need to get to an appointment. Max told me, in a very stern voice, "Mama, I need to rest before we go. Just give me 5 minutes. So leave me alone ok." So I thought this conversation was suppose to happen at age 13 not 3. I wonder what they will surprise me with next?

2 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Yeah, the penis thing..... too funny. I know exactly what you mean. Gotta love being a mom of boys!!!!

thefarmersdaughter said...

And I thought it was just my son!

I just found your blog(by accident-next blog feature) and I think you are down the road from me- I'm in Hersey.