Saturday, August 15, 2009

Potter's Park Zoo


Mom, I'm not going to look at the camera when there are a million animals to look at.
Max got to rida a camel........

He thought that was awesome.



Aunti Wind got some experience pushing around a stroller and hauling diaper bags and purses...Thanks Windi, your a life safer!


Lama, "I'm not sure what to make of this one"
Max, "I'm not sure what to make of this one"




Max thought this was so cool. When he saw the picture he laughed and said, "oh, I'm a lion" and then laughed again.





there was a playground right outside the zoo that the boys had a so much fun playing on.


The zoo was really nice. It took us 3 hours to get through it. It was hot and tiring but fun. Apparently the Potter's Park Zoo is the oldest zoo in Michigan and they had a lot more than I thought they would. We will definitely be going back. It was so nice to spend some time with my best friend Windi. She is such a joy to be around. It was great having some help with the boys too. They were a handful yesterday and Windi was a God send. I think we'll have to make that an annual event.



No comments: