Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Fair

I never liked the fair until I had the boys. Now I think its fun to take them. So last night we loaded up the boys and headed over. As we got close to the fair grounds Max caught a glimpse of all the rides, lights and people and said, "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH..........AWESOME" it was the cutest thing I have ever heard. If you could have just heard the amazement and excitement in his voice. Simply adorable. We had a nice time. Micah was Mr. Crabby Pants but he had fun looking at all the 4H animals and Max was mesmerized by the tractor pulls. I think we might make it another year before we have to go on the vomit inducing fair rides. That I'm not looking forward to.






all the fun things to do at the fair and Micah wants to walk back and forth between window displays. He also put many hand prints on them.....sorry window people!
Personally, I thought the elephant ears were better.

This is Max making tractor noises.


the only thing cuter than a baby cow is my little baby petting one.




tractors galore. Max was in heaven.




They are both pretty cute. Don't you think?




Oops, I guess I picked this picture twice. Sorry.





1 comment:

TAITx3 said...

Man, it's been a while since i've looked at everyones blogs. Love all the posts. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. ~Kara