Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Congrats Mike and Amy

Michael waiting for his bride. His sons Conner and Tyler stood up for him. My camera died before I got any pictures of the beautiful bride Amy. She looked stunning.
Their daughters Alex and Toni stood up for Amy. This is Alex.

Mike's parents Chris and George. We think of them as our adopted parents. We love them like family.


Max and Micah both looked so cute in their outfits. I think they could have made the cover of GQ.



This is the face that made me think Micah was going to do great at the wedding and be such a good boy.




Our friends Mike and Amy got married this past Saturday. We are very happy for them. The wedding was at a park here in Mt. Pleasant and it was beautiful. The batteries in my camera died about two minutes after we got there so I have very few pictures. The afternoon didn't go so well for us. Micah was super fussy and cried and screamed throught the entire wedding. When we got to the reception which was also outside, I thought he would be fine but I was wrong. So I took Micah home and Max and Jason stayed and had fun. At 10 I went to pick up the guys. I managed to get Micah in his carseat without him really waking up. I thought my luck had turned. I got Max and Jason in the car and when we were about 30 seconds down the road when I heard Max puke....twice. He had a little too much food and little too much dancing. After his puking episode, he said rather proudly, "Mom, I puked"! So at 10:30 I was giving Max a bath and washing a carseat cover. I feel so bad I didn't get to celebrate with Mike and Amy. I have been waiting for them to get married for about 7 years now. sorry guys, had to throw that in. Congrats and love ya!

No comments: