Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm so upset

We are starting a mother's of preschoolers group at church and I am part of the steering team. we have had one meeting so far and were to have another one this week. For some reason I had it in my head that the meeting was Thursday. Well it was this morning and I missed it. I am so mad at myself. It is really not like me to confuse dates and times like this. I even had it in the calendar in my phone. It was nice enough to remind me this morning as the meeting was starting. I was so excited to share my ideas and get feedback on the newsletter I have been working on. This was an important meeting for me to attend and it probably looks really bad that I'm not there. If I were the rest of the group I would be thinking that I was irresponsible and don't care enough to show up. Hopefully with time, I can prove otherwise.

No comments: