Thursday, August 6, 2009

busy, fun day

Today should be lots of fun. We are off to Saginaw a little later to have lunch with my mom. From there we are headed to the Saginaw zoo. We are meeting my sister, niece and nephew there. It should be great fun. Thursday at the Saginaw zoo is the day you can ride the train and carousal for free. Max will love that. My niece and nephew both volunteer there so they should know all the great things to do. After the zoo we head home and get ready for a BBQ at Nate and Jen's house. I have a feeling we will all sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

KrazyMom said...

I haven't been to that zoo since college! I hear it is nice for the size of it. One of my daycare kids goes there all the time is full of excited stories! I'll have to check it out before summer is gone.

Are you going to the reunion on the 29th?