Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Weekend of Fun

The boys fighting sleep but totally denying being tired.
Max and Micah both love the water and grandma loves taking them in.


Micah is modeling this very hip life jacket.

Katie and a very cute sleeping puppy.



Grandma and the boys. Notice Jason in the back mesmerized by the spray cheese.





Ode to Elton John.




Ode to Micah and his ode to Elton John.






Uncle Rory and Max cruising the pond.







Lance and Brooke.








Me getting my baby fix with adorable baby Blake.










Jason has to get in on that action too.









I love this picture.




Saturday we went to my mom's house and went out on the boat. My sister, brother-in-law and niece came down from Alpena to join us. The boys had a riot playing in the water and my sister's new puppy seemed to enjoy herself too. After the boat we ate and great dinner, kidnapped my niece and headed home. Katie and I went to see the proposal after the boys went to bed. I didn't expect it to be so funny. I was laughing through the entire movie. I loved it. We get to keep Katie until Tuesday and then my mom steals her back until Thursday when she has to go back home. She is getting to ready to take driver's training, that makes me feel so very old. Its nice to have her here for a couple of days.
Today we went to Jason's parent's house to celebrate his birthday and his brother Lance's birthday. It was a nice relaxing evening and Jason and I got our baby fix holding baby Blake. Fun.

1 comment:

Carol and Dan said...

Wow! Blake looks so big!.....c.