Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One of those days.

You know those days where you feel like your going a million different directions and at a 100 mph. Today is one of those days. Micah had a fever so I took him to the doctor to discover that he has an ear infection. Every time he is teething he gets an ear infection. Anyway, our doctor is usually really quick and great about getting us in and out of there but of course our doctor is on vacation so there is a rent a doc today. We wait 45 min. in the room and when the doctor finally comes in, I am staring at an 80 year old man who is moving slower than molasses on a February morning. Instead of letting me hold Micah while he looks into his ears, he makes me lay him down and hold is arm above his head. Micah is screaming his head off, Max is running around the room throwing cars and I am on a speeding train to crazy town. It took me 10 min. to get Micah to stop crying. That entire time the doctor is trying to tell me something but I have no clue what it is because I can't even hear myself think let alone listen to captain ancient. I finally get out of there and head to Walgreens to get the script filled. I won't even go into that fiasco I will just say both boys were in desperate need of a nap and by the time we left there the pharmacist was laughing at me, shaking her head and saying are you going to be okay? I am heading to Saginaw in an hour for a party to celebrate a friend's birthday and its a good thing because boy do I need a breather. by the way, its okay to laugh because I'm already laughing about it. Jason, if you read this I need a massage from Ambiance.

No comments: