Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NO TALKING

So everyone says that your second baby doesn't talk as quickly as the first. Micah says dada and mama and babbles a lot but thats it. Max at this age was saying up, hot and several other words. I don't want to compare my boys because they are two very different kids but its hard not to go by what you already know from your first. Do you think I should be worried that Micah isn't saying much or should I not fret about it for several months? I will say I don't think Micah will be much a talker even when he's older. I think he just likes to keep to himself.

5 comments:

Susu said...

Sometimes when kids are a little slower to get talking-when they finally start they are capable of saying alot and almost seem to go to sentences right away. Maybe Micah is waiting until he can hold his own in a conversation! I think it is nothing to worry about!

KrazyMom said...

I see that all the time with the kids here! I wouldn't worry too much so soon. I agree with Susu, he just may begin talking all at once. A lot of times they will just sit back and let the older sibling communicate for them.

The Jaymac Clan said...

You guys are right. I'm just being a nevous nelly.

kdavid said...

I would not worry about it at this time. Everything else he is doing is on target for his age. I know people would find this hard to believe, but Jason was also late at walking and talking.

Sarah said...

I wouldn't really be concerned unless everything he was saying was not discernible. If it would make you feel better, I have a good friend who is a speech pathologist. I could just run it by her and see what she thinks?