Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Tiger's Game

This is a view from the awesome motor home we took to the Tiger's game.
Take me out to the ball game

The new stadium is beautiful. I have been there for a concert before but this was my first ball game.


Let the party begin. This is Shara and Chris.



Chris and Derek



Ken and Erin






John and Susan. It is there motor home we took. They are very wonderful people and so much fun. Thanks guys!





Aaron and Melissa. I don't really think they knew I was taking their picture. They are usually a little more photogenic then this.







We are dorks aren't we?








Happy 50th birthday Randy. We hope you had a great time.


Yesterday we went to a Tiger's game with a bunch of people from work. We celebrated Randy's 50th birthday. It was tons of fun. There were 13 of us total and we took a motor home down. Let me tell you, that is the way to travel. It was a beautiful night, I pigged out on stadium food and the Tigers won, you just can't ask for a better night than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like the best trip ever