Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A work in Progress


This weekend we gutted our bathroom.


gutting a bathroom takes awhile.

Good thing my husband is good at destroying things.


Good thing Max is good at supervising.



After we got everything cleared out, Jason layed the cement board.




And then the tile.






The next day I grouted.



Then as soon as we could, we got the toilet back in. That was a good thing.


We got the vanities in and they don't even leak. I love that my husband is the jack of all trades.



I love these vanities! Next comes putting in new lighting, painting and hanging mirrors. The color behing the vanities is what will be on the walls as soon as we patch a million and half drywall holes.


I think it looks pretty good so far. I am happy with the progress we made in just a couple of days. Thanks Jason for all of your hard work!










4 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Awesome! That is going to look so good. I love those vanities, too. I can't wait to see the "after" pictures!!.......c.

Anonymous said...

I love those vanities! So nice looking. Where did you get them?

I love looking at peoples home improvement projects

The Jaymac Clan said...

We got them at home depot. They were way onsale.

Danielle Nelson said...

Ooh!! Thanks for the sneak peek!! Remodels are so exciting!!!