Sunday, August 15, 2010

please pray

please pray for my friend Julie. She had twin girls on Thursday and one of them is not doing so well. I don't know her diagnosis but I do know that she is now at U of M and she is having heart and breathing problems. To complicate matters more, Julie was transfered to U of M last night for complications from her C-section. My heart goes out to her. she has a 19 month old little boy at home, a brand new baby still in Midland Hospital, another brand new baby very sick in Ann Arbor and she is dealing with all of it sick her self. If you would send your prayers her way I would appreciate it. The power of prayer is amazing and I believe in it 100%. Thanks.

3 comments:

TAITx3 said...

will do.

Anonymous said...

wow. I will pray.

KrazyMom said...

Wow, she must feel so torn right now. How hard to be away from your little one at home, newborn in one hospital and tend to another at a different hospital while you are sick too! Will certainly pray for their whole family! Keep us posted!