Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The House..........98% finished.





Our new bathroom. All thats left to do is put up the trim and new shower curtain rod.


I just love it when the boys are sitting this close and not fighting. its random but I had to throw it in.



Max was nice enough to take a picture of the new area rug my mom got us for our new floor. Its an early birthday present and I love it.




my adorable husband has put so much work into this house the last couple of weeks. I loved him to pieces before but I now I super duper love him.



See what I mean.






Again, we need to finish putting the trim up but its done besides that. I am finding that this floor is really hard to keep clean. It shows everything but I don't care, I still love it!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Good work guys.

TAITx3 said...

Looking good. You are very lucky to have a handy man husband.

TAITx3 said...

Looking good. You are very lucky to have a handy man husband.

Carol and Dan said...

Nice bathroom and floor! I didn't realize you were doing the floor, too! I love wood floors.
I love the color you chose for the bath. Aqua is my new fav.! Looks spectacular!......c.