Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Traverse City


Saturday I went up to Traverse City with 5 other girls for my friend Jenni's bachelorette party. Jenni is getting married October 2, 2010. We had a great time. Traverse city is always so beautiful and the weather was perfect all weekend.


This is at 2 Lads Vineyard. Its newer and very modern. They don't offer a lot of wines but I love this place for its industrial beauty. This is my friend Sarah enjoying her first vineyard trip.

The bride to be was also a vineyard tour virgin.


I love this picture! There was a group of classic cars doing the wine thing that day.














I love the old barn in the background. This is Chateau Chantel and its so very pretty. There is a panoramic view of grapes and water from this vineyard.









I could get used to looking at that everyday!






This pictures was taken at my favorite vineyard. Its called Bower's Harbor and its quaint and beautiful and besides wine, they also make cider. Its nice just to hang out there.


This is the roof of the walkway that welcomes you into Bower's Harbor.







From left, Erin, Jessica, Sarah, Jenni and Shannon.






I can't help but be attracted to the simple beauty of things. I just loved this chair so I snapped a pic. This was at the Black Star vineyard.



The bar here was made to look like a wine barrel. It was great. They also had a sign hanging up here that said, " unattended children will be given a shot of espresso and a free puppy". Every time I see that sign, it cracks me up.







When we got back to the hotel Jenni opened up some gifts. Now when she's married, she won't ever forget who she is..........Mrs. Kunik.


we did a roaring 20's theme for Jenni's party. She got a flapper's dress to wear out on the town. We all wore beads, boas and headbands. I don't mind saying we were adorable.


This was the headband we all wore. I made them and am quite proud of how they turned out.


I think Jenni looked fabulous!




















1 comment:

TAITx3 said...

That must have been a blast! I have got to learn how to make those flowers out of beads. How do you do it?