Monday, July 12, 2010

Our first camping trip


We decided to do our first camping trip at a site we know and like well........Camp David. Otherwise know as Jason's parent's. They have 40 acres, a pond and a perfect spot for a fire. We even used their tent. It was a lot of fun. I have to admit that I crept into the house at 2:30 because I was freezing but I also wanted to check on Micah who was sleeping in the house. We had a great time and hope to camp for real soon.
















The guys went fishing in the boat and Grandpa showed them up on shore.







Max was very into helping out anyway he could.




You can't see it in this picture but Jason has a hatchet in his hand. Uncle Lance bet him $20 that he couldn't throw it and have it stick in a tree. Its the game most people play with two toddlers running around. Lets just say we are not $20 richer.







Max went and got his own sticks for the fire. Micah stood by and made sure he told everyone that the fire was "hot".



You can't have a camp fire with out S'mores. I wonder how many weight watcher's points those are? I had two.





a beautiful sunset.




Chillaxing by the fire. Unfortunately, the mosquitoes joined us.












2 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Great pictures! Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love camping.