Monday, June 21, 2010

Surprise, its not a surprise




I got Jason a grill for father's day. While he was at work Wednesday and while the boys were napping I put it together. 2 hours of installation later, I was finished with the grill and wheeled it across the street to the neighbor's garage so Jason wouldn't see it. I even got rid of the box so he wouldn't come across it. I was so excited to have a nice surprise for him. I decided to give Jason his grill on Saturday evening because Sunday was a busy day for us. I noticed that Jason didn't seem to surprised about the grill. Apparently Max had a conversation with Jason on Thursday that went something like this,
Daddy, We got you a new grill.
Jason: you got me a girl?
Max: No daddy, a grill and its in Carol's garage.
Oh well, at least he liked his gift even if it wasn't a surprise.












3 comments:

KrazyMom said...

That's funny. There won't be a secret in your house for at least 10 more years. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed that you put that thing together yourself. Good work.

Carol and Dan said...

Oh no that's too funny!........c.