Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dave


Last night Jason and I went with our friends Aaron and Melissa to DTE to see the Dave Matthew's Band. This was Aaron and Melissa's first Dave concert and my 7th. It wasn't my favorite Dave show but it was still great. These guys are just so talented, its always a joy to watch them. I just love all the instuments. Guitars, Drums, violin, flute, sax and a horn, you just don't get bands that diverse these days. By the way, I stole this picture from google because I we weren't this close and I haven't dealt with my pictures yet. I'll add some more tomorrow. We had a great time and managed to sneak out before a big thunderstorm hit. We actually left before they came back out for their encore presentation but i have to admit that I'm getting old and didn't want to get rained on while fighting a million people to get out there. Missing the last couple of songs was worth it.

No comments: