Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kindergarten Round Up

So Max had kindergarten round up yesterday.  It went well.  I wasn't teary eyed or freaking out but I do have to admit that its a little scary that they are growing up so fast.  How this child is 5 years old already is beyond me.  And how he is over 4 feet tall and 60 pounds is also beyond me.  I am only 5'2. We will be seeing eye to eye by the time he is 7....oye!  I better get a little more scary lol.  Anyways, I feel like I am going to blink and the boys will be graduating and leaving the house.  It makes you appreciate every moment with them.  I'm a little sad that school will take away a lot of time to have those special moments but am also excited for him to learn and grow and make new friends.  I know its life but it amazes me how difficult it can be to transition to that next stage in their life.  I cried when we no longer needed infant clothes in the house, and I cried, when we no longer needed diapers (crazy, I know) and I will probably cry when Max and Micah go to kindergarten. 

No comments: