Sunday, October 3, 2010

Preparing for a beautiful wedding

My very good friend Jenni got married yesterday at Dow Gardens. We started out with getting our hair done.

This is Jenni's best friend and Maid of honor Jenny. She was a very awesome girl and it was a pleasure getting to know her this weekend.

Jenni had a funky modern 20's theme for her wedding and I loved it!


half way there. Just need the makeup and hair piece.



The finished products.




I think we looked pretty good.





The wedding was at Dow Gardens so we got to get ready in this great barn. I loved it.





The other bride's maid Sarah and her daughter Mallory, who was a flower girl.







Jenni's mom looked great!




Olivia, another flower girl.






Its almost time!




Jenni's colors were orange and electric blue. The contrast was amazing together.





The dress.



All three flower girls looking adorable.




Sarah and I just before show time.




Mother and daughter



I was very honored to be apart of Jenni and Nate's special day!

















No comments: