Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Papa's Pumpkin Patch


We had lots of fun at Papa's Pumpkin patch, we always do. The girls that Max and Micah go to daycare with were at the patch the same time we were. The boys had a great time playing with them.


Max and Maddy turning the tractors into bumper cars.

Micah really wanted to ride one of these tractors but they were a little too big for him to reach the pedals. I pushed him around a bit but that didn't make him very happy.


Who do you think is scarier?



Someone from the library was at the pumpkin patch doing story time. Max got to listen to a story, got free donuts and a pumpkin. It was really nice.




Micah did not want to hear the story.





He decided to slide instead.






and you thought Mt. pleasant didn't actually have a mountain.
















My boys in the short bus.




ha





ha ha











tractor time.









We like tractors of all sizes.




I tried to get them to let me take this home but I just couldn't convince them to let me have it. Too bad.






Every year we take a hay wagon ride but this year Max wanted to do a pony ride instead. We bought Micah a ticket as well but he freaked out so Max went solo.







Donuts............check








Pumpkin..........check. Time to go.

















1 comment:

KrazyMom said...

If Max likes ponies, maybe I need to take you guys to Aunt Judy's. My kids LOVE her 3 horses!