Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Fun


Sunday after church we went to Jason's parent's house. It was a perfect warm fall day. The colors right now are beautiful and its so nice to be outside and enjoy the last who rah (I didn't quite know how to spell that, but you get the point) before the cold comes.





























We bought pumpkins today. I love carving pumpkins. I'm a like a little kid all over again. Jason has said he thinks I wanted kids just so I would have some one to carve pumpkins and color Easter eggs with it. That's not the only reason.

















Thank God for templates. Max picked out this cool pirate. I think it turned out pretty good.







2 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Nice! I love autumn in Michigan! It is so beautiful there!
nice pumpkin, Max!!!.......c.

Mitch Carb said...

Don't forget tax breaks! Easter eggs, pumpkins and tax breaks!