Monday, March 8, 2010

Saginaw Children's Museum


I took the boys to the Saginaw Children's museum today. We had lots of fun. It wasn't without a meltdown about having to go home but it was still fun. I wish Mt. Pleasant had a children's museum. Actually, I wish Mt. Pleasant had a lot of things.
After the museum we had lunch with my mom and grandma. it was a really nice day.



Micah takes his signage very seriously. He yielded for a good 30 seconds.

Legos..........so fun.






Both of the boys love these train tracks. Micah would have been happy playing here the whole time.




Racecar + boys = happiness.





Apparently Max is sweet, who knew?





This was pretty cool.



How do these make me look?



Maybe I should go with something a little hipper.


Toddler area was a big hit with Micah. Then again, he is a toddler.




I didn't know the museum was going to have this big water area and its a really good thing I always have extra clothes for the boys because they were both soaking wet.


Micah had so much fun just taking all this pvc piping and putting it into the water.


they had these little aprons to keep kids from getting wet, but they really needed to be bodysuits.



Max informed me that he, "really likes this place". Thats enough for me.













1 comment:

TAITx3 said...

That looks like so much fun for the kiddos.