Friday, March 19, 2010

Butterflies and such


















this is as close as I could get to having the boys sit together for a picture. On the bright side, they aren't screaming and crying in this one.

Hey, do I have something in my nose? I think a butterfly might have flown up there.



















I took the boys to Dow Gardens today so we could see the butterflies in bloom. It was a really nice time. The boys were both really well behaved, which hardly ever happens, and the weather in the morning was great. After the butterflies, we played in the children's garden for awhile and then headed to the Mall for lunch. After lunch we were going to see the Easter Bunny but he was on a lunch break from noon until 3:15. Apparently he was reallly hungery. Anyway, we didn't see the bunny but we played in the play area instead. I love spending time with my guys, we had a great day.










No comments: