Saturday, December 5, 2009

Vegas Night Life

While in Vegas we checked out the sites and saw two shows. We caught and impersonators show and also went to a murder mystery dinner theatre. It was really fun. I'm sorry to admit that we never made past 11 pm. I did think that was pretty good though being 2 am our time.


I got my picture take with these guys and then they were mad because I wouldn't pay them $3 each. I guess they should have told me before hand.

Down Town Vegas. It was fun getting off the strip.

We rented a Limo one night to go to our show. It only cost 10 dollars more than taking two cabs. We thought, "we're in Vegas why not live it up".


The guys took this a little too far.




Vegas from the top of the Stratospheres.









Our boss Mike at the murder mystery show. He got to be the pretend doctor who pronounced people dead.



Matt got to participate too. He got to play this kazoo and lead a death march. It was hilarious.





I love the Reno 911 shorts.


after our murder mystery dinner, we caught this comedian. It was really funny. I'm glad Jason didn't get pictures of me getting dragged on stage and completely embarrassed!








1 comment:

TAITx3 said...

Awesome pics Steph! You guys must have had a blast! Vegas baby, Vegas!