Sunday, December 20, 2009

Potty Training

Max turned 3 on Monday and we told him that he was done with diapers that day. We have been building him up for this for months. He had been telling us that when he turns 3 then he will be big like daddy and can use the potty. We held him to this. So Monday morning we stripped him of his diaper and threw some big boy underwear on him. I can't believe how good he is doing. He has had a couple accidents but for the most part he has taken to it. We are still working on the pooping in the potty but he's getting there. I am so looking forward to the day that we are done with diapers. Go Max!

1 comment:

Danielle Nelson said...

oh man!!! Potty training. I totally forgot how to potty train a child. I think Bear must've done it himself, because I sure don't know how!!
Good job Max!!! You can do it!!!