Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I can not believe that just happened!

So I just had the boys outside playing. Max had on his brand new, never before worn winter coat. We were having fun in the snow when we spotted a neighborhood cat in our yard. Max and Micah went to investigate. I assumed the cat would run away like they usually do but instead it attacked Max. It completely ruined his new coat and broke the skin on his arm. It ran off and its lucky it did because if not, it would be dead right now. We came into the house and I called animal control. They told me all I could do is live trap it and bring it in. Well, I will live trap it but I can guarantee you it would make into animal control.







3 comments:

TAITx3 said...

That really stinks. you need to show the owners of the cat what happened to max and send them a bill for the coat!!!

The Jaymac Clan said...

I don't even know if that cat has an owner, I think it was a stray.

Danielle Nelson said...

oh man, that stinks!!!