Monday, November 23, 2009

Traverse City


Saturday we went to Traverse City. Jason and I started our day with a 90 minute couples massage. That was heaven. We then met up with our friends at our hotel and hit the Old Mission vineyards. It is so breathtakenly beautiful up there. If I ever become a multimillionaire, I would love to have my own little hobby vineyard. We got to taste a lot of great wine and I restocked my supply. After our vineyard trip we all went out for dinner. It was a great time. We hit up some of the local establishments after dinner and then were all in bed by midnight. What can I say, we're getting old. It was a fantastic trip. On the way home Jason and I went to see New Moon. It was okay. The book is just so much better.





Jeff and Sarah. This trip was in honor of Sarah's 30th birthday. Happy birthday Sarah!

Aaron and Melissa. I don't know if this compared to the vineyards they were just visiting in Italy but they didn't complain.



























I love this metal art!




















\


















This is Cooper. He has his own wine label. He apparently really likes chips and was pouring on the charm hoping that Mark would give him one. It was adorable.


























Peninsula Cellars is in this old converted school house. It was great.








The crew. Jason and I, Jeff and Sarah, Aaron and Melissa and Jeff's sister Andrea and her husband Mark. Its hard to not have a great time when you are with great friends!

No comments: