Monday, April 5, 2010

What size?

Has anyone noticed that clothing sizes seem to have changed? I have no idea what size to buy when I am out shopping anymore. I have jeans that are a size 2 and jeans and jeans that are a size 9 and they both fit me perfectly. I feel like the sizes have gotten bigger. Maybe because the population has gotten bigger they are all trying to make us feel better about ourselves but I wish they would stop so I could figure out what size I need. The only thing that hasn't gotten bigger are the bathing suits. I found a suit on clearance at Target two weeks ago. I was super excited because they had the piece separate pieces in the size I wanted and it was way on sale. So I bought it and tried it on when I got home to find that the XL top was more like a medium. I know I had surgery but I didn't become Pam Anderson. The top was seriously really small for an XL. I had to take it back. Anyway, I'm done with my rant on clothing. Let me know if you think I'm crazy or sizes have changed for you too.

2 comments:

Susu said...

At Target I have bought size 9 pants and then gone to Ann Taylor Loft and bought size 0. I hate that! Men can just pull pants off the rack without wondering how they were sized!

Carol and Dan said...

Plus, the bikini tops at Target...you have to check the brand. The "youth" brands (like Massimo) run small and the "adult" brands (like Marona) run larger.
This is why I can never order things for myself on line (which is the most conventient way to shop when you don't don't have clothes stores near you)!........c.
p.s. Suria, a size 0? Serious?!