Friday, April 9, 2010

Growing up too fast

The boys are growing up way too fast. I feel like it has been a big week for us. Micah started sleeping in his toddler bed and we just signed Max up for preschool last night. Micah has done so awesome in his big boy bed. He hasn't gotten out of bed one time. I put him down for bed and he goes to sleep. That process was so much easier than I expected it to be. I kind of wanted to keep him a baby a bit longer but I had to grasp that fact that my boys will grow up no matter what so I shouldn't fight it. We have no more babies in our home but instead two wonderful little guys that I am so proud of. They are growing up so fast. I really don't understand how its possible for Max to attend preschool this year. He is so excited. He will go Tuesday and Thursday from 9 to 11:30. It will be great for him and for Micah. I on the other hand will probably sob like a baby.

No comments: