Monday, April 12, 2010

better late than never

The boys had a lot of fun Easter morning. The egg hunt was better for them than the baskets I think.

Micah was even into it.

whoo hoo, football egg


The Easter Bunny went a little over board this year. She just couldn't help herself.








Saturday we were at my mom's to celebrate Easter and my brother's birthday. He is 27. I really thought he was turning 28. I'm such a bad sister.






Jason usually doesn't like cats but since this one is a comfy neck pillow he decided it was ok.



My sister and niece were able to come down from Alpena. It was great to see them.


I couldn't resist putting this on Micah. He wasn't too happy about it.



I am about a week late posting these pictures but better late than never right? My camera was lost for a short time in the bottom of our Superman backpack/diaper bag.

No comments: