Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One of those days

this is how I feel today except my outfit isn't nearly that cute!


Its been a day. My phone broke and I need to go get a new one. However, the thought of taking two screaming boys into the Alltel store is daunting.

Our poor day care lady Jamie, who had her entire family sick last week with a horrible virus called me and told me that her daughter came home with pink eye today so she can't watch the boys tomorrow. I feel bad so bad for her. I tried to trade a my shift tomorrow for a shift on Friday but no luck. Thank God for Jason's mom who can help us out tomorrow. She is destined for sainthood and I can't thank her enough!

I had a MOPS meeting this morning that didn't go so well. Both of my boys wouldn't stop crying so I had to tend to them. I was suppose to be running the meeting today but instead I was running between the nursery and Max's classroom consoling crying babes. Jason's mom bailed me out again and took the boys so I could do meeting stuff. I have been working really hard on growing our MOPS group and I just am not seeing results. We had only 10 women show up today. I don't know what to do but I am pretty discouraged about it. To top it all off, in front of all the MOPS moms Max started talking back to me and just refused to listen to what I was telling him. I was so embarrassed. I know all kids do this from to time but man I felt small. All I can say, is that he is lucky we were in public.

The last thing I am going to vent about, is my house. Its so dirty right now. I have been trying to get my floors swept and mopped for 3 days. Its like I'm climbing a mountain that I can never reach the top of. Its my own fault though. For example, I could be cleaning my floors right now but instead I blog. Oy.

I hope you are all having a better day than I.

2 comments:

TAITx3 said...

You poor sweet girl. I feel your pain sister. It's like all us moms have the same story but happened on a different day. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I am so sorry you had a bad day.
I could on imagine how discouraging it is to try to get women interested in MOPS. I love MOPS and luckily we have a huge group of awesome women. Just cherish the women you have at your meetings. 10 is better than 0.
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. I'll keep you in my prayers.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Thanks! I love same story just different day thing. I feel like that is so true!