Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall in full bloom





These top three pictures are taken on Crawford road in front of the Mt. Pleasant Center. The trees make a canopy and its so beautiful this time of year. I wish I had a really nice camera to capture the beauty of it. Max thinks its scary.


We did a small pile of leaves today. Instead of the boys jumping in it, they got out shovels and destroyed it.


having fun swinging





Our yard is completely covered with leaves and only about 10% are off the trees. My back hurts just thinking about all the raking that needs to be done.




















3 comments:

Susu said...

Great pictures! I wish I could come visit for a few days-enjoy the leaves and even help you rake them up! (If you never have to do it, it almost sounds fun!)

Carol and Dan said...

You have very pretty leaves! Your trees are gorgeous!.....c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Thanks. I thiink so too until I have to rake them all up. It is fun for about the first 30 minutes. then, not so much.