Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Party


Saturday night Jason and I were suppose to go to a Halloween party. Our babysitter had to cancel because her kids were sick and we couldn't find a replacement. Instead of neither of us going, Jason told me to go because it was my best friend from highschool throwing the party. I felt guilty about leaving him with the kids but I also really needed to get out so I went. It was great to see my two best friends. We don't get together that often. I was a punk princess. It was fun. I took Max's guitar with me to complete my look and he sobbed when I left. Jason said he asked about his guitar about 3 times in the 3 hours I was gone. So dramatic that one.


witchy sisters...Ok ok, a witch and an evil tooth fairy.

Me and my two best friends.


Meredith dressed up as a pregnant girl. She had no choice. only 4 weeks to go.




Hey look, its Billy Idol and Captain America. Did you know they are brothers?


No comments: