Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The spray park

Today I took the boys to Sanford Lake park. There is a nice beach there and a new spray park. This is the first time we have been there and I was surprised how nice it was. The park website said they have spent a million dollars revamping the park. The boys had lots of fun. We met our friend Erin and her twins there. We would have liked to have stayed and played longer with them but Micah had a "I need a nap" meltdown. We will definitely be going back to the park next year and maybe the weather will hold out to go again this year.





Max, Micah, Nevin and Maddison building a sand castle.








We took a time out for icecream.





Yum
























This is a good shot of the spray park. There is a little more to the left that I didn't fit into my shot. It butts up to the beach which is also very nice.








No comments: