Friday, April 3, 2009

update

So I went to see the surgeon yesterday. It went well. I really liked him. He has actually done surgery on me before. I was four years old and had a birth mark removed from my cheek. If any of you have ever noticed the scar on my face that's what its from. Anyway it was a very informative visit. I would like to get the procedure but I'm struggling with the issue of spending that much money on my own vanity. I keep going back and forth. Jason is behind me whatever I decide so it doesn't really help me to make the decision. If I do decide to do it, I also have to make the decision of weather to just get implants or implants and a lift. The doctor told me the result would be prettier if I got a lift but that adds quite a bit to the cost so I would struggle with that decision as well. My mind is like a yo yo bouncing back and forth from "do it" to "you can't spend that kind of money on yourself". I'll let ya know what I decide.............it may take awhile.

No comments: