Saturday, April 25, 2009

How to spend a day off

Jason and I woke up this morning and decided we were feeling ambitious. Jason made pancakes, which were delicious and then we did some demolition. We have this half wall that divides our living room and kitchen and it had these rungs that were straight from the 70's in it. We took those right out. Its amazing how it just opens everything up now. I would like to take that wall right out but that would require some new flooring so I think I'm okay with just the rungs being gone. We also cleaned out Jason's closet this morning. It was a total disaster area in there but it looks great now. I guess my next move will be to run to Goodwill and donate all of Jason's clothes he parted with today. Hope every is having a good weekend like we are.




Pancakes............yum
Max still loves his highchair. If he has a choice, he sits here to eat.

Our attempt at family photo of breakfast. It would have been better if Micah was looking and I had a shower.


this is our demo job. that space was full of really ugly rungs or poles or whatever the technical term is. I think it looks so much better now. It will look even better when I paint the living room in the next couple of weeks.



1 comment:

Carol and Dan said...

Two thumbs up! It looks better!......c.