Saturday, February 11, 2012

I know, I haven't blogged for an eternity

Ok, I haven't blogged in two months again.
Don't worry, I have some good excuses.
1. My computer is broken and I can't blog on my iphone. Jason has a computer but I guess he has homework to do for his Master's Classes or some excuse like that....lol. Anyway, he uses his computer a lot and I don't want to upload my pictures onto his computer because its a work computer.

2. Life has been busy. I know every one's life is busy and somehow they still blog but what ev, I'm using that excuse.

3. I have been extra busy because we're moving! I spent weeks organizing closets, painting, cleaning and staining to get the house ready to put on the market. It was on the market for about 2 and 1/2 weeks when we had an offer to rent it to a family. The same day that offer came in, Jason's parents offered to sell us their house with around 30 acres of land with the pond. So to make a long story short, we're moving to Clare! We will be making the move in a month. I am freaking out a little bit but super excited.

Ok, those are pretty descent excuses right? I love this blog and I enjoy doing it. It just hasn't been that easy to do it without my computer so I haven't been but I miss it so I'm going to try to be better at it!

4 comments:

Susu said...

Wow! Can't wait for the details:) keep us updated!

Carol and Dan said...

That is some exciting news!!! I can't wait to see pictures! .........c.

Carol and Dan said...

p.s. Does that mean Max will be going to Kindergarten in Clare? I've heard good things about the school!.....c.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Max will be going to Clare Schools. I have also heard great things about the school district. Micah will probably go to preschool in mt. Pleasant again but it's only 3 days a week.