Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Go Go Chicago!

I just took my first trip to Chicago! Jason and I went down for my cousin's wedding and stayed the weekend. I loved it!




They got married at Murphy's Auditorium which was so beautiful!






The weather was in the upper 50's and sunny and everything was still so green.






I love these beautiful stained glass windows!









My aunt and uncle looking so nice!












The happy couple Matt and Jessica!












My aunt Mary and cousin Nicole were able to make it to wedding too. So nice hanging out with them!















The reception was right on the river and it was so pretty! Jason enjoyed it!





































Can't wait to go back to Chicago!


































View from the Sears or Willis Tower as its now called.























They had these glass balconies to step out on. It was kind of freaky.































We went to Wrigleyville and hung out for a couple of hours. It was fun. The entire trip was great!































No comments: