Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Center for the Arts

Several weeks ago the boys and I went to the Midland Center for the Arts museum. We really like this museum but we especially like it when they have Blue Man Group and King Tut exhibits.

unfortunately, they wouldn't allow us to take pictures of the King Tut exhibit but they let us take all the pictures we wanted of the Making Wave Exhibit. The boys and I have actually been to this Blue Man Group exhibit before when it was at the Grand Rapids Children's Museum but it had been several years so we did it again.


The boys had lots of hands on fun making music and noise with all the tubes.






Max was drumming away!








Micah quickly followed suit.










One of Max's favorite things to do.....YELL!












I think they are just about ready to start their own band.














I don't even remember what this was but look, they are doing it together without throwing punches. Yay!
















Maybe I should start him with piano lessons?






































and Max could start with Xylophone lessons.........ok, maybe not.





















We're definitely not going with the pipe organ.
























This is the boys' favorite part of the museum, the big tractor. They love pretending to drive this thing and it actually looks quite real.





























Don't fall in! I didn't bring another change of clothes.






I am quite fond of the mammoth skeleton myself. We had a nice time together at the museum and I am so glad we get to do things like this quite often.































1 comment:

TAITx3 said...

fun! those boys are getting so big!