Thursday, October 13, 2011

Camping in Ludington


In August, we camped at the Ludington State Park. It was so beautiful and we had great weather. Throw in great friends from work and you get a wonderful time!


Just a view as we entered the park. It only got better.

We spent most of the time at the beach on this patch of beach where Lake Michigan meets a river. the river was on one side and the lake on the other. It was the perfect spot.


I wonder what he is pondering here.





We soon realized that you couldn't be at Ludington State Park without tubes. So off to Walmart we went.







Jason and a drink headed for a cool down.









The boys dug a mote.











Our friends let Max use this boogie board. He thought himself pretty cool.













another pose by my little surfer dude.








Max and Jason passed out really earlier on the first night we were there. For far different reasons I might add. Anyway, Micah and I sat by the fire and made s'mores.




Micah really liked them apparently.













We got some pretty good coals going.






The next day it was Micah's turn to pass out. He fell asleep on my lap and I am actually brave enough to put my chunky self on this blog.







post nap and fruit snacks; life is good.









Our friend Steve given Micah a ride on his boogie board.











We hardly saw Max. He made friends and was off playing the entire time we were at the beach. He is really convinced the whole world is dying to meet him. I love that at 4 he is already a legend in his own mind!






No comments: